Blast That Acne Away Forever

I finally caved and looked online for information on acne scar removal in Singapore recently because my acne never really went away. We all probably went through those awkward years where no matter how many times you washed your face, you ended up with blackheads and big pimples. Unfortunately for me, those years never went away. As I got older I kept having issues with acne while all my friends moved passed it. Worse, the years of acne started leaving scarring and that stuff never goes away even if you get the pimples under control. I needed to find some options to help this problem.

I found a site online that explained that the technology for clearing scars is much better than it was even ten years ago. Gone are the days where you went in to a dermatologist for a tube of lotion that cleared the acne and you hoped it worked. Now you can use laser treatments to not only clear unsightly blemishes, but also get rid of the actual scarring left behind. Apparently what is involved is a laser that is used to clear off the layers of damaged skin so that the actual scars disappear.

I figured it might work, so I made an appointment at a clinic and went in to discuss my options. Sure enough they had used the procedure to help patients in worse shape than myself. I signed on for the procedure and was surprised that it didn’t really hurt. I figured pulling off layers of skin would be painful, but it’s not. It’s a bit uncomfortable, but not unbearable in the least. And I must say it works really well. I would say a good 95% of the scarring is just completely gone. The other 5% is greatly diminished and hardly noticeable.

You may also like

Leave a Reply